Why you’ll love this product
Travel in style with this beautiful Viajero danilo duffle bag. It is handmade by skilled artisans from handwoven Inabel fabric sourced from Ylocos Norte province in Philippines. Inabel weaving is at risk of extinction, with only a handful of master weavers left alive. Therefore, each strand represents centuries of Ylocano weaving tradition and dedication to perfecting the craft.
This bag can also be worn crossbody with an adjustable and removable strap. The handwoven Inabel fabric is accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather. Kindly note that due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, there may be slight imperfections in fabric colour.
- Charcoal black and steel grey pinstripes over off-white grain, chocolate straps, rust-proof brass finish hardware
- Removable and adjustable strap
- Accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather
- 1 large inner pocket with zip closure, 2 small internal pockets, 2 front pockets with magnetic button close, 1 back pocket with zip closure
PS – this bag is also available in slate grey and blue!
- Bag Dimensions: 16”x 13”x 6”
- Handle drop: 5”
- Shoulder strap drop: 11”- 24” (adjustable)
- Weight: 750 g
- Load limit: 13.5 lbs or 6kgs
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Ground Shipping to Canada & USA
- Canada: 2-4 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes in with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details