Why you’ll love this product
A knapsack that’s as much about style as it is function. This Alumno blue backpack is handmade by skilled artisans from handwoven Inabel fabric sourced from Ylocos Norte province in Philippines. Inabel weaving is at risk of extinction, with only a handful of master weavers left alive. Therefore, each strand represents centuries of Ylocano weaving tradition and dedication to perfecting the craft.
The handwoven Inabel fabric is accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather. Kindly note that due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, there may be slight imperfections in fabric colour.
- Shades of blue, off white straps, rust-proof brass finish hardware
- Accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather
- 2 side pockets with zip closure, 1 front pocket with magnetic button close, 2 small internal pockets for phone and small accessories
- Waterproof interior
PS – this bag is also available in slate grey and charcoal black!
- Bag Dimensions: 16”x 9”x 18”
- Weight: 750 g
- Load limit: 15 lbs or 7 kgs
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Ground Shipping to Canada & USA
- Canada: 2-4 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes in with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details