Why you’ll love this product
Classy and comfy, this pillow cover will bring you joy and comfort for years. Handwoven from all-natural materials, you’ll love the intricate patterns and soft touch of the fabric. It makes the perfect cuddle buddy during a Netflix binge session, and adds just the right pop of colour to your burgeoning ethical home.
Woven on a foot loom by a co-op of artisans in Ixtahuacan, Guatemala, the Invierno Pillow Cover is made using a labour intensive, natural dye process called Ikat. “Ikat” means knots, and is a traditional weaving technique that has been practiced for thousands of years.
- Ethically made in Guatemala from 100% cotton, coloured using plant-based and natural dyes
- Fabric is sourced from a weaving co-operative that supports women living in the highlands; upcycled by a small, local family of sewers in La Antigua
- Measures 11” by 16.5” (for a firmer, plumper pillow, we recommend choosing an insert that is slightly larger)
Care instructions: Wash separately in cold water for first couple of washes. Hand/machine wash in cold water with like colours afterwards. Line/hang dry, will shrink if put in dryer under high heat. Do not pull loose thread, simply cut off
- Pillow insert is not included (cover only)
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Ground Shipping to Canada & USA
- Canada: 2-4 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details