Why you'll love this product
This envelope clutch is made from handwoven t’nalak, a delicate fabric woven by skilled artisans out of natural banana fibres which are connected by the smallest of knots. Also known as “woven dreams”, t’nalak is traditionally crafted by the Tboli people of Mindanao Island who believed the intricate weave patterns came to them in their dreams. The patterns are taught and passed down from mother to daughter. In this piece, t’nalak is combined with genuine leather and metallic tones to create a stunning piece.
- Handwoven t’nalak fabric made from natural banana fibres, genuine leather
- T’nalak: Olive green and sand; Leather: Metallic
- 14” X 11”
- Magnetic snap closure; 1 internal pocket large enough for cell phone or keys ; Back handle for convenient carrying
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, there may be slight imperfections in the fabric. We guarantee your satisfaction with our easy return & refund policy.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Ground Shipping to Canada & USA
- Canada: 2-4 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes in with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details