Why you’ll love this product
A knapsack that’s stylish, comfortable, and built to last - you’ll be using this bag for years to come. The Ramit Backpack highlights the beautiful Ramit fabric, a textile prized for its complex aesthetic and quality design. Handwoven by indigenous artisans from the Hanunuo Mangyan tribe in Oriental Mindoro, this bag carries your school and work essentials without fail while making you look and feel good at the same time.
The handwoven Ramit fabric is accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather. Please note that due to the handcrafted nature of this bag, the fabric may have slight imperfections. We love how this adds to the bag’s story, and hope you feel the same!
- Handwoven Ramit fabric from Oriental Mindoro, woven in ethnic Hanunuo Mangyan tradition
- Accented with sustainably sourced genuine cow leather
- 2 side pockets with zip closure, 1 front pocket with magnetic button close, 2 small internal pockets for phone and small accessories
- Available in scarlet, royal blue, and black & white Ramit fabrics
- Waterproof interior
- Bag Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 8"
- Weight: 765 g
- Load limit: 15 lbs or 7 kgs
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Ground Shipping to Canada & USA
- Canada: 2-4 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- Comes in with a handwritten note
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details