Why you’ll love this product
Fill up your life with happiness and beauty. Short for Muskāna, the Hindi word for “smile”, the Kana Necklace symbolizes optimism, hope, and happiness. This handcrafted necklace features a delicate chain and a small silver pipe that gently curves upward into a smile. Crafted by a survivor of sex trafficking in India, your special person will love the meaning, thought, and care infused in this gift.
Paired with our sweet Mother’s Day Card, this gift will bring a smile to Mom’s face and heart.
Kana Necklace in Silver from Purpose Jewelry: sales support a non-profit sanctuary in Mumbai, India that provides employment to survivors of sex trafficking. Silver plated.
Mother’s Day Handcrafted Card: Handmade by women overcoming sex trafficking in Philippines. Each card is carefully crafted using eco-friendly, recycled materials and is signed by the woman who made it.
- If purchased individually, the total retail value is $37.50
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Ground Shipping to Canada & USA
- Canada: 2-4 business days
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Express shipping available at checkout
- If this is a gift and you would like us to include a note with a specific message, indicate it in the "notes" section upon checkout
- Refund available within 30 days. See details